Many people search the internet with Google as their starting point in order to find what they’re looking for. Google has given businesses an opportunity to appear on the first page of the search by using certain keywords in an Adwords campaign.
- The first step is to do Keyword Research to check how often people search for your type of services on Google.
- Then you need to add those keywords to your website.
- Now you’re ready to start your Adwords campaign by selecting the most relevant keywords as well as your target market. Try to be specific so that you get the right people to visit your website.
- Your website will appear on the first page of Google in the shaded pink area via a bidding system. You are competing with other websites to appear in the top slot.
- When someone finds your website and clicks on it, you will then pay for that click. That’s why Adwords is also known as Pay Per Click advertising.
There are a lot more intricate details that need to be checked and added to the Google Adwords campaign to ensure that it is effective. That’s why it’s best to get an accredited person to manage it for you.
Contact Web2Go to generate leads to your website.