It is no secret that social media has become a part of our daily lives. It is a direct platform for reaching consumers. The best thing about it is that people spend so much time on social media that you are sure that it will reach a portion of your market. In addition, it gives you realistic data and statistics which are easy to measure and interpret. Consequently it is the ideal way to build your brand and get customers.
How do you do it?
- Create your social media pages and complete all the info. Add an attractive cover picture with a call to action. Add your logo as the profile photo. Then post on a daily basis, because each post only reaches a percentage of followers therefore posting every day is ideal.
- Prepare a strategy that is your guideline to what will be posted on the social media. Don’t just post anything. Be deliberate with what you share.
- Post relevant and interesting content. You may be tempted to post ads every day. But rather break it up with interesting tips or fun posts in between. Make sure that the tips or fun posts are in line with your brand.
- Use attractive images in your ads and add a call to action. Good pictures grab attention. Either, get a photographer to take pictures of your products or business, or make use of stock photos to create eye catching adverts.
- Set up sponsored adverts that are targeted to your specific market. Specify the interests of the people you are targeting as well as the area. Be realistic with the area definition but also don’t limit yourself too much. If you select an area that is very small, you will not see good results. Actually the results may show a very low reach in terms of the people that see the advert. You want as many people as possible to see the advert and the ones who are interested to interact with you.
- Build a community by being available. Many businesses build a social media presence but don’t maintain it. When people ask you questions, whether it is about your product or simply a question that you could answer, then answer it. Answer it quickly. Don’t wait a week to get back to the person. Remember they are probably on social media every day and may check if you’ve replied. If you don’t respond, they may think that your brand doesn’t care about them.
These are a few tips on how to get your brand noticed and your marketing campaign to generate leads.