[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs][vc_tab tab_id=”15e07c71-83ea-3″ title=”Google Adwords “][vc_column_text]
Advertise your Business on Google
Generate Quality Leads with Google Advertising
Google Adwords is a form of paid advertising that allows you to advertise for your chosen product on the biggest search engine on the world wide web.
Also known as Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Google Adwords allows you to create tailor-made adverts, directed to users that are already searching for your product. The best part about Google Adwords is that you only pay if people click on your advert, and budget can be adjusted and suited to your requirements.
Why use Google Adwords?
On a daily basis millions of users are looking for products, services or information. The easiest way to find these in the quickest way possible is to “Google it”. This is done by typing in a keyword or phrase to describe what they are looking for.
Benefits of Advertising on Google
- Set your own budget and fully control your costs, daily and monthly budgets can be set
- Pay only when somebody clicks on your ad
- Localisation on advertising allows you to advertise to a specific province, city or suburb
- Detail reports are available on a monthly basis
How does Google Adwords work?
Keywords and phrases related to your business are used for advertising, and are linked directly to your ad shown on Google. When a user is searching for one of your keywords on Google, your advert will appear on the front page. By doing this, you are advertising to an audience that is already interested in you.
Users will click on your ad to know more about your product and service that they are already searching for. This is a subtle way of attracting more customers to your website, educating them about your business and most importantly, making a sale!
How Web2Go can assist your business with Google Advertising
Web2Go assists you with formulating campaigns on Google Adwords within just 60 minutes. We provide you with in-depth keyword research and monthl reports on your campaign. When formulating reports, we believe in a proactive approach, by analysing keyword traffic and cost estimates. This ensures that you can make informed decisions, and adjust your campaign and optmise it to generate the most leads possible.
For more information on Google Adwords, contact Web2Go today. [/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab tab_id=”153e4dda-fb86-4″ title=”SEO”][vc_column_text]
Search Engine Optimisation
SEO Generates Better Visibility Online
Search engine optimisation (SEO), is a strategic process of allowing your website to rank higher on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Certain criteria need to be met in order for your website to be validated, and rank high for specific keywords pertaining to your product or service. These keywords are usually linked directly to your product, or industry.
SEO assists in ensuring every aspect of your website is precisely strutured for ranking high on influential search engines.
How high your website ranks on search engines is dependant on various factors such as:
- How interactive is your website?
- What rich content is on your website?
- Are your web pages labelled correctly?
- Is your website in line with search engine regulations?
What can be done to improve your SEO?
- Rich and well-related content constantly added to your website
- On-site optimisation
- Advanced link building (Off-site optimisation)
- Use of images, infographics and video
- Links to social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Although SEO is a long term process, with a blend of on and off-site strategies, Web2Go is able to optimise your website as best as possible, in order for it to rank high and be visible to your potential customers.
Contact Web2Go for more information on SEO. [/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Social Media ” tab_id=”1421231353-1-9″][vc_column_text]
Social Media Marketing and Management
Create Awareness and Engagement with your Customers
Social media is a new concept to the web, which is now innovatively used to create engagement and loyalty with customers for your business. Using platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and many more, businesses can now communicate with their customers on a lighter, more social level.
Customers are constantly on social media platforms, and feel comfortable in this environment, making it easier for you to communicate with them. The key to social media marketing is being able to understand how customers feel about your brand, their buying experience and level of loyalty with your business.
How Web2Go Markets your Business Socially
With a team of social media experts, Web2Go works closely with you in understanding your business, which customers to target and how to communicate your brand story to them in the best way possible.
We work on growing and nurturing your online community, to enhance your brand and increase the engagement on your social media platforms. Business is now communicated and converted with the assistance of social media channels.
Web2Go believes in creating compelling content for your social media platforms that invite your customers to engage with you. We develop strategies, calendars and synergy between traditional marketing and online marketing for your brand.
Web2Go assists with developing best practice social media marketing strategies, executing and monitoring them for your business.
Benefits of Social Media:
- We constantly drive traffic to your website through Facebook and Twitter in order for you to gain conversions.
- We track all keywords on social networks that are related to your industry.
- Create brand awareness for your business.
- Create your social media platforms to be a customer service portal.
- Follow trends in your industry and network with industry leaders.
On average, consumers spend 7 hours per month on Facebook compared to 2 hours on other internet sites. Shouldn’t your business have a presence where your customers are?
For more information on marketing your business socially, contact Web2Go today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Bulk Mailing ” tab_id=”1421231353-2-67″][vc_column_text]
Bulk Emailing and SMS Services
Create Brand Awareness with Effective Bulk Email and SMS Services
Bulk email marketing is a vital part of communicating with your clients on a personal level. This cost effective marketing tool, when used correctly, can be an informative and fruitful platform for your customers.
At Web2Go we use bulk mailing effectively, aiming for the highest return on investment for your business. Being in the Internet age, customers are communicating via email and SMS, making bulk mail and SMS the perfect platform to communicate and build loyalty with them.
With almost 50% of South Africa’s population having access to mobile devices, SMS campaigns are very effective. Whether this is used as a promotional or personal tool to wish a customer Happy Birthday, brand recognition occurs.
Benefits of Bulk Marketing
- Pay as you Go payment plans allow for bulk marketing to be extremely cost effective. Pay only as you use, to the amount of users on your database. Pay as you Go credits do not expire, but carry over from month to month.
- Web2Go designs and builds your monthly specials and newsletters to ensure your messages are communicated with your branding, in a professional manner.
- With bulk SMS, feel free to create your own SMS and send it out to your client database within minutes.
- Web2Go can track and analyse your results from the moment your campaign is sent out. We then use the data to manipulate the strategy for future campaigns.
- Build long lasting relationships and brand loyalty with your clients. This in turn allows your clients to have trust in your business, leading to sales and profitability.
- It allows for personalisation in terms of content and design. Focus on tailor-made promotions or products in certain time frames to generate leads in specific areas.
- With a fully customisable tool, you are allowed to integrate your databases, segment lists and use various techniques to effectively target your outgoing messages.
Contact Web2Go for more information on bulk mail and SMS today. [/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Content Writing ” tab_id=”1421231412259-2-7″][vc_column_text]
SEO Copywriting Enhancing Online Presence
Create Compelling Content that is SEO Friendly
In the modern age, companies find it difficult to keep up with the ever-changing times and technologies, making it even more difficult to be ahead of their competitors.
Writing SEO friendly content allows for you to be compliant with all major search engines on the web. This competitive edge creates a portal for your customers to not only be aware of your business and its products and/or services, but also be interested in topical and industry related articles.
At Web2Go, we have the expertise to create business and industry related content. Having a blog and constantly uploading niche articles with targeted keywords rank you higher on search engines.
Web2Go focuses on the following content writing for your business:
- Website content
- Blog articles
- Press releases
- Company profiles
- Social media posts
We believe in a tailor-made approach, where our content specialists meet with key role players in your business and understand your goals and objectives. We then integrate this with your online strategy to create captivating content in the right place at the right time.
Contact Web2Go for creative and precise content writing [/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]