Corporate Identity Development
Your Company Needs a Professional Corporate Image (CI) to Attract Customers
At Web2Go, we keep your brand in mind when creating a corporate image for your company. Consistency in your corporate image attracts customers and allows them to identify your brand. It is important to keep your branding and messaging consistent for overall brand awareness as well as growing your customer base and sales. We design your company logo, business cards, adverts, folders, letterhead, email signature, and website according to your corporate identity. Designing a corporate identity is an introspective process as you need to think about what you want your brand to represent.
With our Graphic Design service we keep your brand in mind when we create a corporate identity for your company. Consistency is what attracts customers and allows them to identify your brand. Therefore, we design your company logo, business cards, adverts, folders, letterheads, email signatures and your website according to your company colours and images. This allows customers to identify your brand and its services/products.
Showcase your business in a Professional Brochure. We offer a Brochure Design that showcases and tells customers your business, products and/or services. Thus, with a professionally designed brochure you are letting the customer know that you are serious about your services and you know what you are doing.
- Give your business a web presence
- Online version of a brochure with your products and services
- Convey a sense of credibility to your customers
- Provide valuable information about your offerings and where to find you
- Upload and change products on a regular basis
- Simple access to the back-end of the site, where you can make adjustments
- Add or Delete products
- Edit images in real-time
- Grow your customer base by selling your products online
- E-Commerce Websites are more cost effective than opening physical stores
- Overcome Geographical Limitations
- Sell your products/services 24/7
- Integrate payments via EFT, direct deposits, credit cards